· Two thirds of the patients do not perform exercises correctly at home.
· A patient needs constant coaching from the therapist while performing exercises.
· A therapist has no way of knowing if a patient performed exercises at home correctly or not.
· There is no way for a therapist to correct a person performing exercise at home.
· We have developed a therapy authoring environment that allows a therapist to design a therapy with a few clicks of a mouse.
· The therapist can make a video recording of the therapy and upload it to a cloud storage area for the patient to download and view while performing the exercise.
· The patient can see her avatar/stick figure superimposed onto the stick figure/avatar of the patient while performing exercise.
· Powerful gesture detection sensors record minute differences in joint movements and report full details of the exercise performed at home to the therapist.
· Advanced analytics can provide detailed reports, graphs and charts regarding recovery.
· Visual feedback allows the patient to correct exercise immediately.
· Social media integration can help people recover quickly by sharing their experiences and supporting each other.
· Big Data back end can store data generated by millions of users simultaneously.
· Computational Intelligence can be used to study and discover new recovery parameters and patterns based on Big Data analysis.
· Nearly 2 million disabled people in Saudi Arabia can get benefit from this invention.
· People living in distant areas of the country can get high quality medical services remotely.
· Multilingual interface can be very helpful in dealing with patients from different nationalities.