· Disabled people are not always able to use the keyboard properly.
· Entering passwords is a special problem. Slow entry can allow others to see the password.
· Doctors in clinical environment wants hands-free access to computers in cases where hands are engaged.
· We have developed a multi-sensor based password entry environment for the physically challenged that allows users to log in using hand gestures.
· The gestures can be detected even in a dark room using only an infra-red light or through reading the EMG signals produced by muscle activity due to movement of hand.
· A disabled person can enter password at her own speed without having to worry about privacy issues.
· For alphanumeric characters, fingers from both hands as well as arm position can be used to define all characters.
· For numeric only passwords, a combination of simple and easy to remember gestures can be used.
· EMG signal based solution can be used at ATMs because passwords can be entered with the hand in pocket and password entry cannot be recognized with a hidden video camera.
· Doctors often cannot touch keyboards while performing medical procedures due to fear of contamination. They can use this facility to log on to systems without touching the keyboard.
1. BCI (Brain Computer Interface) based VR (Virtual Reality) Therapy System for Paralyzed patients to recover muscle functions
2. Therapist-Assistant: Virtual Reality based Live Augmented Skeletal Therapy Management System
3. A serious game generator for disability persons based on patient disability level and/or therapist recommendation using non-invasive motion sensors
4. Gestpass: a multimodal gesture-based login system for providing assisted living services to physically challenged individuals
5. An electromyography (emg) signal and augmented reality based occupational hand therapy framework for people with hemiplegia
6. A gesture controlled mobile based camera-less smart home management solution for providing assisted living services to physically challenged individuals with low mobility
7. A non-invasive healthgis multimedia serious game therapy environment for providing ranges for motion of full-body joints to hemiplegic patient through forward and inverse kinematics
8. System and method for detecting and visualizing live kinetic and kinematic data for the musculoskeletal system
9. A web-based non-invasive way of detecting, tracking, recognizing and 3d visualizing live kinematic hand therapy data of hemiplegic patient
10. A Synchronized Multimedia Engine for Therapy Recording, Playback, Annotation and Query in Big Data Environment